The AT-OC9XSL Dual Moving Coil cartridge with special line contact stylus is designed to provide outstanding channel separation. The Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting (PCOCC) coils ensure pure audio transmission and are aligned in a reverse V-shaped formation to exert less pressure on the stylus, thereby minimizing distortion. Audio quality is further enhanced by a rigid aluminum body that reduces resonance, a neodymium magnet and premium permendur yoke that dramatically increase the magnetic energy, and the nude special line contact stylus on a boron cantilever that tracks the record groove with ultimate accuracy, delivering rich, full-range audio and high transient response. The cartridge body has been pre-threaded, enabling it to be mounted to a headshell or integral tonearm with just two screws – no nuts required.
Audio Technica AT-OC9XSL Dual Moving Coil Cartridge Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Dual Moving Coil design, featuring independent coils for both left and right channels, provides outstanding channel separation
- The coils are aligned in a reverse V-shaped formation, which exerts less pressure on the stylus, thereby minimizing distortion
- The cartridge body is pre-threaded, enabling it to be mounted onto the headshell or integral tonearm with just two screws – no nuts required
- Features nude Special Line Contact stylus and boron cantilever with accurate tracking ability and high transient response
- A neodymium magnet and permendur yoke provide dramatically increased magnetic energy
- Aluminum body minimizes unwanted vibration for reduced resonance and superior audio reproduction
- Pure Copper by Ohno Continuous Casting process (PCOCC) is used for the coils to achieve pure signal transfer
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.