The AT-XP7 is specially designed for the needs of DJs. This cartridge features a highly-rigid polyphenylene sulfide (PPS)/glass fiber body and a tracking force of 2 to 4 grams. It also offers a powerful output level of 6.0 mV, and its 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical bonded stylus tracks the record groove with high accuracy for outstanding audio reproduction. Plus, the cartridge is specifically designed to provide maximum visibility of the stylus tip.
Audio Technica AT-XP7 1/2 inch Mount Elliptical Phono Cartridge Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- 0.3 x 0.7 mil elliptical bonded stylus tip
- Highly-rigid polyphenylene sulfide (PPS)/glass fiber body
- 6.0 mV high-output level
- Tracking force of 2.0 to 4.0 grams (3.0 grams standard)
- Stainless wire suspension, double-layered rubber damper and tapered aluminum cantilever ensure precise tracking
- Design offers maximum visibility of the stylus tip
- Great tracking and channel separation for high-fidelity sound
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.