Tuned for clear, detailed, extended-range reproduction of lead and backup vocals, the Audio-Technica ATM610A Hypercardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone
is equipped with a rare-earth magnet, a tight polar pattern and multi-stage grille design. The ATM610A microphone from Audio-Technica features an internal shock mount design to reduce handling and stage noise.
Audio-Technica ATM610A Dynamic Handheld Mic Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Hypercardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Durable performance for professional applications
- Superior internal shock mounting reduces handling and stage noise
- Rare-earth magnet for articulate vocal reproduction
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged, all-metal design and construction for years of trouble-free use
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.