Functioning seamlessly with your favorite recording software, the ATR2500x-USB mic is ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use. The ATR2500x-USB plugs into your computer or other device. This large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid condenser reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, and is equipped with a high-quality analog-to-digital converter (24-bit, up to 192 kHz) for excellent fidelity. The mic also has a headphone jack with up/down volume control buttons for direct audio monitoring.
The ATR2500x-USB comes with two 2 m (6.6') cables (USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A), a sturdy tripod desk stand, and a pivoting threaded stand mount that attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand.
Audio Technica ATR2500X-USB Cardioid Dynamic USB Microphone Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Side-address condenser microphone with USB output for easy connection to your computer. Compatible with Windows and Mac
- Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use; Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance with low self-noise – perfectly suited for digital recording
- Built-in headphone jack lets you monitor directly from the microphone; controls on the front allow you to easily adjust headphone volume
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source. Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response; High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to192 kHz sampling rate
- Sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is easy to set up and transport; pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely to the supplied tripod or to a conventional microphone stand. Also Includes two 2 m (6.6') cables: USB-C to USB-C, USB-C to USB-A
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.