Audio-Technica’s high-SPL BP892x MicroSet® offers the ultimate in low-profile, high-performance audio! Delivering clear and accurate sound in an inconspicuous package, the ultra-lightweight BP892x hooks securely behind either ear and can be worn for hours without fatigue.
For maximum stability and comfort, the included Audio-Technica AT8464x dual-ear adapter kit converts the MicroSet to a dual-ear-worn unit.
Audio-Technica BP892x Omni Condenser Microphone Features
- Subminiature omnidirectional condenser capsule offers extremely intelligible, natural vocal reproduction
- Inconspicuous, lightweight headset with capsule diameter of just 2.6 mm is ideal for applications requiring minimum visibility
- Ergonomic under-ear design – the flexible, lightweight, contoured loop hooks behind the ear for an ultra-secure, comfortable fit even for those wearing glasses
- Detachable, field-replaceable cable with robust connector at the earset and a variety of available output terminations
- Handles high sound pressure levels with ease
- Comes with the AT8464x Dual-Ear Adapter Kit that converts the single-ear MicroSet to a unit that’s worn on both ears for maximum stability and comfort
- Constructed of hypoallergenic material
- BP892xcT4: 55" (1.4 m) detachable cable terminated with TA4F-type connector for use with Shure wireless systems; no power module.