With its ergonomically molded earpiece and extremely unobtrusive 0.2" boom, Audio-Technica’s high-SPL BP893x MicroSet® offers inconspicuous placement along with clear, natural vocal pickup. Its lightweight low-profile design makes the microphone ideal for use by stage and television talent, lecturers, worship leaders, and more.
Audio-Technica BP893X Omni Condenser Microphone Features
- Subminiature omnidirectional condenser capsule offers extended frequency response for extremely intelligible, natural vocal reproduction, similar to that of a high-quality lavalier microphone
- Lightweight, ergonomic design
- Extremely unobtrusive, 0.2" boom
- Secure under-the-ear placement
- Detachable, field-replaceable cable with robust connector at the earset and a variety of available output terminations
- Constructed of hypoallergenic materials
- BP893xcH: 55" (1.4 m) detachable cable terminated with a screw-down 4-pin connector for use with Audio-Technica cH-style body-pack wireless transmitters; no power module.
- BP893xcH-TH: same as BP893xcH, but in "theater" color (beige) .