The Audio Technica HDC213A is a headphone detachable cable for use with headphone models including ATH-CKR100, ATH-CKR90 and ATH-CKS1100. Featuring A2DC connectors to a stereo 3.5mm (1/8-inch) connector.
Audio Technica HDC213A/1.2 3.5mm Headphone Cable Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Detachable headphone cable with high-purity copper wire 6N-OFC + OFC
- Twisted pair cabling reduces external noise
- Flexible transparent PVC sheath for easy wrapping
- High-rigidity aluminum sleeve with knurling design for easy gripping, reduces unwanted resonance
- Audio Designed Detachable Coaxial (A2DC) connector designed for noise resistance and ease of maintenance
- Recommended models : ATH-CKR100, ATH-CKR90, ATH-CKS1100
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.