Featuring rugged, durable construction, the PRO 63 offers natural audio reproduction and low noise making it ideal for amplified and acoustic instrument pickup as well as for general use. Its cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source.
Audio-Technica PRO63 Cardioid Dynamic Instrument Microphone Features
- Tuned to make an impact, this mic clarifies the intensity of instruments and vocals
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Hi-ENERGY® neodymium magnet for improved output and transient response
- Two-stage ball-type headcase for superior "pop" protection
- Corrosion-resistant contacts from gold-plated XLRM-type connector
- Rugged design and construction for reliable performance