The flagship model, the VM760SLC special line contact stylus cartridge has the ability to track the most complex record groove. Like all VM cartridges, the VM760SLC is equipped with dual magnets that are positioned to match the left and right channels in the stereo record groove for outstanding channel separation and extended frequency response. The cartridge’s ultra-lightweight special line contact stylus allows it to trace the record groove with incredible accuracy and minimum abrasion, resulting in nuanced audio reproduction, low distortion and low record wear. Includes mounting hardware.
Audio Technica VM760SLC Special Line Contact Cartridge Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- VM dual magnet cartridge with special line contact stylus
- Aluminum tapered cantilever
- Paratoroidal coils improve generating efficiency
- Center shield plate between the left and right channels reduces crosstalk
- Die-cast aluminum alloy housing reduces vibration and adds a natural electrical shield
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.