Protect yourself; protect your gear; protect your reputation. The PG-1 mkII is a studio-grade power conditioner and surge protector.
Black Lion Audio PG-1 mkii Power Conditioner Features
Confidence inspiring power.
- 10 outlet power conditioner
- PG-99 Filtering Technology for an average of 99.7% noise reduction
- Front panel XLR lamp connector for lighting
- Front panel USB charger
- Voltage meter helps show current voltage in real time
- Status LEDs and audio siren help alert for dangerous power scenarios
- Panasonic and Wima capacitors to filter out performance-robbing high-frequency noise
- Proper safeguard protection with a power absorption rating of 2775 joules
- 8 switched back-panel outlets and 2 unswitched front-panel outlets
- 4 sets of optimized outlets for digital audio x2, analog audio, and high current devices
- Time delayed outlets for high current devices help protect speakers and amplifiers
- 2-stage power up/power down system
There’s nothing worse than scoring that “must-have” piece of gear, only to find that it’s noiser than should be expected, missing high frequency detail, or even worse — having it fried by power surges!
Black Lion Audio has been trusted for years for modifying the best gear and making it even better, and that’s what it took to create the PG-1 mkII: taking industry-standard designs, and improving them to the point of peak performance.
Your gear deserves the best power, and we took great care in making sure the PG-Your gear deserves the best power, and we took great care in making sure the PG-1 mkII delivers just that, thanks to PG-99 Filtering Technology. The PG-1 mkII is built using premium Panasonic and Wima capacitors, due to their superior execution in eliminating high frequency noise that robs equipment of its peak performance. In testing, this has provided an average of 99.7% of noise filtering, as opposed to the typical average of 85% found in other power conditioners at the same price point. Combine that superior power filtration with an impressive power absorption rating of 2775 joules, and your gear isn’t just getting quality power, but it’s protected from the most unsafe of scenarios that can happen!
The PG-1 mkII features a bank of eight switched, filtered and surge protected outlets on the back panel — combined into four groups (Digital Audio x2, Analog Audio, and High Current). The High Current outlets are time delayed, always ensuring that your speakers and power amplifiers are the last to turn on, and the first to turn off — this prevents the dreaded “pop” that can occur if speakers receive power at the same time as your sound sources. The PG-1 mkII also features two filtered convenience outlets, a USB port for device charging, and an XLR lamp connection on the front panel.
Professional features for professional power.
It takes more than a few rack-mounted outlets to inspire true confidence in your power conditioner, and that’s where the PG-1 mkII delivers! The PG-1 mkII features a suite of status and alert capabilities: a voltage meter for real-time analysis, LED status for grounding/polarity/noise filtering/abnormal voltage/surge protection, and an audio alarm for unsafe voltage. Even in the worse power scenarios, the PG-1 mkII has your gear’s safety in mind.