Professional guitarists and studios use the Boss GKC-AD analog to digital converter to take their sound to the next level. This top-of-the-line converter allows for seamless analog conversion while digitalizing music with the utmost accuracy and precision. Its design is inspired by pro gear found in top studios around the world, so you can secure the sound quality that major artists use.
The latest BOSS guitar synthesizer products feature the Serial GK digital interface, a newly developed connection method that delivers evolved performance over the analog 13-pin GK interface used in earlier BOSS and Roland guitar synth and modeling products. The GKC-AD GK Converter allows you to drive the Serial GK input on the GM-800 Guitar Synthesizer from a Roland GK-3 or GK-3B Divided Pickup or an instrument equipped with a 13-pin GK output.
Boss GKC-AD Analog to Digital Converter Features
- Converts analog 13-pin GK pickup systems to the newly developed Serial GK digital interface
- 13-pin GK input and Serial GK output
- Instrument output for passing normal guitar/bass pickup sounds embedded in the 13-pin connection
- Compact and rugged metal design
- The GKC-AD enables you to use the GK-3/GK-3B Divided Pickup or an instrument equipped with a 13-pin GK output with the following BOSS products: GM-800 Guitar Synthesizer