The Boss GKC-DA digital to analog converter is a professional studio must-have designed to give you pristine sound quality every time. With this versatile converter, you can easily transform digital audio signals into analog signals without sacrificing detail or depth. It’s the perfect tool for any studio set up—whether you’re producing music, creating video content, or mastering podcast audio.
The latest BOSS guitar synthesizer products feature the Serial GK digital interface, a newly developed connection method that delivers evolved performance over the analog 13-pin GK interface used in earlier BOSS and Roland guitar synth and modeling products. The GKC-DA GK Converter allows you to drive a 13-pin GK device such as the BOSS SY-1000 or GP-10 using the Serial GK output on a GK-5 or GK-5B Divided Pickup or the GM-800 Guitar Synthesizer.
Boss GKC-DA Digital to Analog Converter Features
- Converts the Serial GK digital interface to the classic 13-pin analog GK interface
- Serial GK input and 13-pin GK output
- Instrument input for passing normal guitar/bass pickup sounds to the 13-pin output
- Compact and rugged metal design
- The GKC-DA supports and allows you to use the following 13-pin GK products with Serial GK devices: BOSS Products - SY-1000 Guitar Synthesizer, GP-10 Guitar Processor. Roland Products - GR-55 Guitar Synthesizer and other legacy products with a 13-pin GK input