The TU-30 is an essential practice and performance tool that combines a pro Boss tuner and versatile metronome in one ultra-compact package. For years, the TU-80 Tuner and Metronome has been an essential tool for musicians and music educators everywhere. With the TU-30, Boss delivers the TU-80’s main features in an even more compact size.
All the basics are carried over, including Accu-Pitch, multiple tuning modes and rhythm patterns, the ability to sound reference pitches, and more. Combining trusted BossS tuning with a versatile metronome, the TU-30 is a must-have companion for learning, practice, and performing.
Boss TU-30 Tuner and Metronome Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Pro Boss tuner and versatile metronome in one
- Supports chromatic tuning, guitars, basses, and flat tuning
- Convenient Accu-Pitch function sounds a tone when you’ve reached the correct pitch
- Reference pitch function makes it easy to verify tuning by ear
- Metronome features multiple rhythm styles and visual display
- Instrument input for tuning electric guitars, basses, and other instruments
- Built-in mic for tuning acoustic instruments
- Runs on two AAA batteries
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.