Attentively crafted in Japan, the exquisite MJ DK24 blends Charvel’s unparalleled legacy of designing high-performance instruments with an assortment of top-end features and a stunning finish. The MJ DK24 HSH 2PT E Mahogany with Figured Walnut lies at the intersection of immaculate style and unmatched performance.
Charvel MJ Japan DK24 HSH 2PT E Mahogany Guitar Features
25.5” scale length
- Mahogany Dinky™ body with figured walnut top
- Scalloped lower back bout for easy upper access to fingerboard
- Bolt-on wenge neck with graphite reinforcement
- Sculpted shredder’s cut heel
- 12”-16” inch compound radius ebony fngerboard with 24 jumbo
frets and offset dot inlays
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- HSH pickup confguration featuring custom Seymour Duncan®
Full Shred™ SH-10B humbucking bridge, Seymour Duncan
Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 single-coil middle and custom
Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro™ APH-1N humbucking neck
- Five-way blade switch, dome-style knobs for no-load tone
control and volume control (with 500K Bourns® low friction
- Gotoh® Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut
- Charvel-branded Gotoh die-cast locking tuners
- Available in Natural with gold hardware and licensed Fender®
The mahogany Dinky body with figured walnut top in a Natural finish shows off the distinguished wood grain and produces a punchy tone and solid high-end response with a touch of brightened treble. The scalloped lower back bout and sculpted shredder’s cut heel have been engineered for comfortable upper fret access and lead playing.
The bolt-on wenge neck features graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability, hand-rubbed oil finish on the back for smooth playability and heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for quick and easy neck relief tweaks. Its 12”-16” compound radius streaky ebony fingerboard ups the style ante and features 24 jumbo frets, pearl dot inlays and Graph TUSQ XL nut.
An HSH pickup configuration consisting of a custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B humbucking bridge pickup, Seymour Duncan Custom Flat Strat® SSL-6 middle pickup and custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N humbucking neck pickup delivers focused humbucker tone with a nicely balanced treble and bass response and a backed off midrange, along with a sparkly vintage snap.
This exquisite DK24 model’s other premium features include a five- way blade switch, dome-style knobs for no-load tone control and volume control (with Bourns low friction pot), Gotoh Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge, Charvel-branded Gotoh die-cast locking tuners and distinguished gold hardware.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.