Blending sophisticated style with assertive tone, the Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM LH provides an unparalleled spectrum of sound. The Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM LH is a brazen instrument for the progressive left-handed guitarist.
Charvel Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM LH Guitar Features
25.5” scale length
- Alder Dinky™ body
- Scalloped lower back bout for easy upper access to fingerboard
- Bolt-on caramelized maple neck with graphite reinforcement and
hand-rubbed satin urethane finish on the back
- Sculpted shredder’s cut heel
- 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard with 24
jumbo frets and pearloid dot inlays
- Luminlay® side dots
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Direct mount custom Seymour Duncan® Full Shred™ SH-10B
bridge pickup and direct mount custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II
Pro™ APH-1N neck pickup
- Five-way blade switch, Stratocaster®-style skirt knobs for no-load
tone control and volume control (with 500K EVH® Bourns® low
- Mini two-way toggle switch for parallel and series pickup
- Gotoh® Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge
- Charvel-branded die-cast locking tuners
- Chrome hardware
Featuring a sculpted shredder’s cut heel and a scalloped lower back bout for easy upper access to the fingerboard, the alder body in the classic Dinky style is cloaked in either a Gloss Black or Satin Shell Pink finish. The bolt-on caramelized maple “speed” neck features graphite reinforcement, silky-smooth hand-rubbed satin urethane back finish, heelmount truss rod adjustment wheel and Luminlay side dots. Its 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard features comfortable rolled edges, 24 jumbo frets, pearloid dot inlays and Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut.
Brimming with versatility courtesy of the mini two-way toggle switch for series and parallel, this lefty guitar features an HH pickup configuration consisting of a direct mount custom Seymour Duncan Full Shred SH-10B bridge pickup and direct mount custom Seymour Duncan Alnico II Pro APH-1N neck pickup. The bridge pickup radiates a crisp top-end with low-end articulation, while the neck pickup has incredible range with soaring highs and silky lows.
The Pro-Mod DK24 HH 2PT CM LH also offers premium modern features such as a five-way blade pickup switch, Stratocaster-style skirt knobs for the volume (with 500K EVH Bourns low friction potentiometer) and no-load tone controls, Gotoh Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge, Charvel-branded locking tuners, chrome hardware and more.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.