Harkening back to the late ‘80s when Charvel guitars were manufactured exclusively in Japan, Charvel proudly introduces the all-new Rick Graham Signature MJ DK24 2PT CM. Stylishly exquisite in a Celeste finish with chrome hardware, this MJ signature model blends Charvel’s unparalleled legacy of designing high-performance instruments with an assortment of Graham’s preferred top-end features.
U.K. guitar master Rick Graham built a rabid fanbase at home and abroad with his stunningly deft chops, which range from delicate chordal passages of gentle beauty to furious onslaughts of overdriven virtuosity and any musical shade in between. From the classical guitar strains of his youth at London’s Guildhall School of Music and Drama to his imaginative present day solo flights on YouTube to acclaimed guest spots with Polyphia, Plini, Andy James, Jason Richardson and others, Graham’s intense musical mastery has mesmerized many far and wide.
Charvel Rick Graham Signature MJ DK24 2PT CM Guitar with Case Features
- 25.5” scale length
- Basswood Dinky™ body
- Scalloped lower back bout for easy upper access to fingerboard
- Bolt-on caramelized maple neck with graphite reinforcement and satin back
- Sculpted shredder’s cut heel
- 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard with 24 jumbo
stainless-steel frets, 4mm crème dot inlays and Luminlay® side dots
- Heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel
- Custom Rick Graham Bare Knuckle humbucking bridge and Custom Rick
- Graham Bare Knuckle single-coil middle and neck pickups
- Five-way blade switch and Strat®-style skirt knobs for tone and volume controls
- Gotoh® Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge
- Graph Tech® TUSQ® XL nut
- Gotoh die-cast locking tuners
- Beveled jack
- Available in Celeste with chrome hardware and licensed Fender® Stratocaster®
- Charvel Style 1/2 Economy case included
Features include a basswood Dinky body with a scalloped lower back bout and sculpted shredder’s cut heel engineered for comfortable upper fret access. The bolt-on caramelized maple neck features graphite reinforcement for rock-solid stability, satin finish on the back for smooth playability and heel-mount truss rod adjustment wheel for quick and easy neck relief tweaks. Its 12”-16” compound radius caramelized maple fingerboard ups the ante for both style and stability, with 24 jumbo stainless-steel frets, 4mm crème dot inlays, Luminlay side dots and Graph Tech TUSQ XL nut.
The Custom Rick Graham Bare Knuckle HSS pickup set delivers everything from delicate clean tone to potent high-gain delirium, embodying Graham’s incredibly wide-ranging musicality. The Bare Knuckle ceramic humbucking bridge pickup produces rich midrange with excellent control of lows, with plenty of output and a fantastic split-coil tone. The Bare Knuckle middle and neck pickups deliver authentic vintage output heat with dynamic single-coil snap and headroom.
Other premium features include a five-way blade switch, skirted Stratocaster- style volume and tone controls, a Gotoh Custom 510 recessed tremolo bridge, Gotoh die-cast locking tuners, beveled jack and Fender Stratocaster headstock.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.