The Duality V2 is a unique fuzz pedal that contains two discrete fuzz circuits—a gated saw-tooth wave and a raunchy high-gain sound—which can be mixed together to yield a vast selection of distinct sonic textures.
Target customer are bassists looking for an affordable but high-quality fuzz pedal. They may have recently bought other bass pedals or mid-to high-tier bass amps and basses, and customers asking about the original Duality Fuzz after it was discontinued.
Top Selling Features includes: a fuzz pedal comprised of two parallel fuzz circuits, mixed by the Duality knob on the face of the pedal; internal controls for clean blend and filter, easily accessible via a magnetic cover on the backplate; and a simple mini-pedal design offers important controls on the face and secondary controls internally.
Darkglass Duality Fuzz V2 Bass Pedal Features
- Unique fuzz pedal comprised of two parallel fuzzes
- Straightforward design in a reliable form factor
- Concentric Level and Duality control knobs
- Internal Filter and Blend controls with easy access
- Standard 9V DC pedal power