The Microtubes 900 v2 MEDUSA features all the options the modern, professional bassist needs in a compact, sleek and loud format. Meeting the demands of today's bassist with enhanced durability, improved equalizer, studio-grade compression, impulse response cabinet emulation and MIDI control.
An evolution of Darkglass Electronics’ first amplifier, the Microtubes 900 v2. The portability, flexibility, and performance of the unique Microtubes Engine, a technology developed by Darkglass to accomplish the highest expectations of any bass player, make this a powerful modern bass amp for all types of players. Illustrated by the amazing artist Christopher Lovell, "Medusa" is one of the most epic, dark artwork we have seen in the past few years.
Darkglass Microtubes 900V2 MEDUSA Bass Amp Head Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Dual 1/4” Speakon jacks
- Dual XLR Out Pre AND Post
- Headphone Jack with separate volume control
- Auxiliary In
- Memory for 3 Impulse response via the Cab Select switch
- MIDI for remote switching, configurable with the Darkglass Suite
- USB connector to load IRs, MIDI learning, among other features
- Ultra-quiet 6-band graphic EQ
- Built-in Adjustable studio-grade VCA compression
- B3K and Vintage Drive Circuits
- Passive/Active Switch
- 4/2 Ohm functionality
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.