The lightweight ALTEA-412A is a powered portable P.A. system with a multi-angle polypropylene enclosure that allows for use as a stage monitor. The 12MI4 loudspeaker provides accurate low frequency reproduction with a deep, powerful bass. High frequencies are handled by the M-32 FEM optimized compression driver with 1" exit offering excellent performance.
D.A.S. Audio Altea-412A 12" 2-Way Powered Loudspeaker Features
- Lightweight multi-purpose system with monitor position
- Ultra lightweight Class D amplifier with SMPS
- User definable 24-bit DSP with LCD screen
- Presets: Live, Dance, Vocals, Bass Boost, Vocals & Mode
- Stackable 3-band EQ
- Standby Mode
- Rigging points
- Live sound reinforcement
- Speech and vocals
- Music playback in entertainment
- A/V, and institutional venues
On board is Class D two channel amplifier of exceptional quality providing a total of 800 Wpeak power. of the provides extended bandwidth, wide dynamic range and exceptionally low distortion-features hard to find on other systems in this market segment. Digital Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filters are used in the signal processing of the ALTEA-412A system. User configurable voicing, filter and EQ modes, and gain control are achieved by way of a rotary-knob interface and LCD screen on the rear of the cabinet.