Powered by a Class D amplifier, the VANTEC-15A is a portable system with a multi-angle enclosure that permits stage monitor applications as well as a compact P.A. system.
The 1500 Wpeak power of the Class D amplifier provides extended bandwidth, wide dynamic range and exceptionally low distortion-features hard to find on other systems in this market segment.
Digital Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filters are used in the signal processing of the powered Vantec-systems. User configurable voicing, filter and EQ modes, and gain control are achieved by way of a rotary-knob interface and LCD screen on the rear of the cabinet. The Vantec-series allows users to wirelessly stream music from mobiles devices.
The 15FV4 loudspeaker provides accurate low frequency reproduction. High frequencies are handled by the M-28 FEM optimized compression driver with 1" exit offering excellent performance.
D.A.S. Audio Vantec-15A Active Loudspeaker Features
- Compact multi-purpose system with monitor position
- Ultra lightweight Class D amplifier with SMPS
- User definable 24-bit DSP with LCD screen
- Presets: Live, Dance, Vocals, Bass Boost, Vocals & Mode
- Stackable 3-band EQ
- High-Definition wireless streaming of music in stereo
- Pole mount socket with dual angles 0º/10º
- Rigging points
- Concerts and corporate A/V
- Portable and live clubs
- Theaters and auditoriums
- Houses of worship