Dreadbox Treminator has its roots from a synthesizer last signal flow stage, called the VCA (voltage controlled amplifier). We took this simple circuit and adapted it into a really expressive guitar pedal combined with an LFO that is controlled by envelope generators. The result was Treminator. Forget everything you knew about tremolos. Prepare to be amazed.
Dreadbox Treminator Tremolo Pedal Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Expressive analog tremolo
- VCA circuit straight out of a synthesizer
- Wide range LFO (20 sec - 220hz)
- Tap tempo with multiple division settings
- 2 x envelope generators to control LFO behaviour
- 3 patch points to interact with CV and modular gear
- Standard/classic triangle tremolo pedal Sound chopper
- LFO accelerator/decelerator
- Fade in/ out LFO
- Volume pedal (requires external CV) LFO generator for other CV gear
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.