The 22500 Dual Stereo Looper combines a compact footprint, a comprehensive feature spec and an intuitive user interface, all in an affordable, easy to use package. It records high quality, non-compressed audio directly to a removable SDHC card (4 to 32GB) and each card holds up to 100 loops. It includes an 8GB card for up to 12 hours of recording time.
Electro-Harmonix 22500 Dual Stereo Looper Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Dual stereo loops with independent or locked loop lengths
- Sequential looping mode enables verse/chorus switching
- Parallel looping mode allows simultaneous playback of two loops
- 16 built-in drum loops
- Selectable microphone input with phantom power
- Reverse and Octave functions
- Undo-Redo your last overdub or recording
- Quantize or non-quantize (free running) modes
- USB port enables backup/restore to PC or Mac
- Programmable third footswitch for Stop or Tap Tempo
- Standard 9.6VDC 500mA power supply included
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.