Ruggedly built with glitch-free transposing, the Slammi Plus allows you to fine tune your sound. The Slammi Plus is a polyphonic pitch shifter that transposes your pitch in two different directions to 11 different intervals over a +/- 3 octave range: transpose up, down or both, simultaneously. Staggering whammy effects and dive bombs, bends, harmonies, cross-fades between your dry and transposed sounds, cocked pitch shifting... this pedal does it all.
Electro Harmonix Slammi Plus Polyphonic Pitch Shifter Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Flawless, glitch-free transposing over a +/- three octave range
- Three shift modes: up, down and dual
- Dual pitch shifting mode where the Slammi Plus generates two separate pitch shift intervals simultaneously
- An X-Fade function where the pitch shift interval is fixed (does not bend) and the foot pedal cross-fades between your dry note and pitch shifted note or cross-fades from one pitch shifted interval to another
- Fully polyphonic all the time
- More flexibility in setting the heel position’s pitch shifted interval
- A Blend control that lets you fine tune the wet/dry mix
- Runs on battery or most 3rd party power supplies including the EHX9.6DC-200mA PSU
- Rugged, weight saving chassis with a traditional rack and pinion style operating mechanism
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.