The ETX-15SP powered sub packs the power, intelligent technology and sound to make it the most advanced professional portable active sub available today! Electro Voice designed this incredible subwoofer with high-end components to satisfy even the most discerning audio engineers. 1,800 watts of Class-D power with integrated DSP designed specifically for the 15-inch woofer ensures clean sound even at the highest SPLs.
EV loads the low-profile, tour-grade wood enclosure with a host of unique new features that set ETX apart. EV-engineered high-efficiency transducers and high-powered Class-D amplifiers, Signal Synchronized Transducers (SST) waveguide design and smart FIR-Drive DSP all work together to provide peerless EV sound quality and precise coverage at the highest SPLs.
Electro Voice ETX-15SP Powered PA Speaker Features
Intelligent technology, innovative design
- High-sensitivity 15-inch woofer
- 1,800 watt Class-D amplifier is highly efficient and features blower-controlled thermal management, allowing it to work in hot environments
- DSP preset for a ‘true cardioid’ configuration
- Waveguides custom-designed and optimized specifically for the ETX-15SP
- Limiters are displayed on the rear LCD and on the front-grille LED
- User-adjustable features include delay out to several hundred feet, three-band parametric EQ, polarity and multiple high-pass crossover points
- 18-mm, 13-ply birch plywood with EVCoat for a great look and durability
- Combo pole cup (insert and threaded) for use with the ETX two-way models
- Removable casters
EV’s FIR-Drive utilizes the latest Finite Impulse Response (FIR) filter technology to optimize transducer linearity. Advanced limiter algorithms for independent peak and thermal transducer protection.
Complete full-function DSP control via a single-knob interface. LCD screen for easy system set-up and monitoring: location/application EQ presets, limiter status, input level controls/meters and master volume control to ensure optimal gain structure.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.