Raising the bar for portable sound once again, Electro-Voice engineers have added the self-powered ZXA1 to the best-selling ZX1 compact two-way loudspeakers enhancing the award-winning ZX loudspeaker family.
Launched globally at Winter NAMM 2010, ZXA1 is powered by an 800 watt amplifier module derived from EV’s world-tour-class Tour Grade series amplifiers with audio quality and reliability proven at the very highest levels.
Electro Voice ZXA1 Features
- Integrated 800 watt power amplifier
- Bi-amplified design with transducer protection
- EV8L 8 inches high-output LF transducer
- DH2005 1 inch exit true compression driver
- 90x50 degrees coverage pattern
- Rotatable horn design
- 123 dB maximum SPL
- Selectable high-pass filter for use with subwoofers
- Line and microphone inputs
- Integral monitor angle on enclosure
- Built-in pole mount
- Lightweight (< 20 lbs) with integral handle for easy carrying
The Advanced Generation of Versatile, High-Performance, Lightweight Speakers. Building upon decades of experience manufacturing lightweight, molded enclosures with high-end components, ZX loudspeakers comprise a new family that takes audio technology to the next level. New, high-power woofers and drivers, contemporary styling, and innovative mechanical solutions for all permanent installation and mobile stage applications make ZX the new standard in lightweight sound.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- House of Worship
- Pro Music
- Commercial Sound/Life Safety
- Club Sound
- Performance & Sports Venues
- Stadium Systems
- Concert Sound
- Other Applications
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.