With the EMAD2 System Pack, there’s no limit on how you can hone your tone. The included EMAD2 batter and reso heads put your bass drum’s attack, focus, and sustain in your hands, allowing you to completely customize your sound. The two ply construction of the EMAD2 bass batter features one ply of 7mil film and one ply of 10mil film, maximizing your attack and low-end. The head’s sustain can be dialed in easily, thanks to two interchangeable damping rings. On the other end, the EMAD reso head boasts an offset 4” microphone port in a single ply of 10mil film, plus a foam damping ring around the port's external edge for greater control of your overtones. Both EMAD heads feature Level 360 technology.
For over 60 years, Evans has been an innovator in drumhead manufacturing and design. As the creator of the first synthetic drumhead and other revolutionary products such as EMAD, Hydraulics, and the UV1 series, Evans drumheads are designed with the intent of solving problems for drummers. Regarded for high quality and consistency all Evans drumheads are made in the USA and feature Level 360 Technology.
Evans EMAD2 System Pack Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- The EMAD2 System Pack includes both bass batter and bass reso heads
- Made with one ply of 7mil film and one ply of 10mil film, the EMAD2 batter features two interchangeable damping rings that let you adjust sustain
- With an offset 4” microphone port in a single-ply of 10mil film, the EMAD reso head boasts a foam dampening ring around its internal edge, for greater control of your overtones
- All Evans drumheads feature Level 360 Technology to provide ease of tuning, extended pitch range, and optimum quality of sound
- Evans drumheads are designed, engineered, and manufactured in the USA
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.