Introducing the Fender Tone Master Pro Guitar Workstation, where innovation and unrivaled sound quality collide to unlock a new dimension in musical potential. Designed for discerning musicians and seasoned professionals, the Tone Master Pro is not just a multi-effects guitar workstation; it's a veritable powerhouse of sonic excellence that will revolutionize your playing experience.
Let's delve into what sets the Tone Master Pro apart from the competition. First and foremost, it bears the renowned Fender name, synonymous with unparalleled craftsmanship and cutting-edge technology. This guitar workstation is the result of years of tireless research and development, meticulously crafted to cater to the needs of guitarists who demand nothing but the best.
Tone Master Pro features over 100 of the world’s most popular amps and effects, including all of the classic Tone Master Fender models, the first officially licensed EVH 5150 III Stealth model, and other can’t live without classics that have all been perfectly replicated using our proprietary Tone Master Modeling process. Tone Master Pro’s lightweight, rugged, stage-friendly form factor is as beautiful as it is functional. With a full-color touchscreen, stunning graphics, and intuitive user interface, dialing in the perfect tone has never been easier or more inspired.
Create Presets, customize your footswitch assignments and combine them to create Songs and organize into Setlists with ease. Tone Master Pro’s 10 custom-designed footswitch encoders make editing a breeze, giving you instant access to all your presets and parameters and make adjustments just like you would on the real thing. Connect to our Tone Master Pro Control app via USB for creating, editing and sharing your own presets or for auditioning and downloading thousands of tones created by Fender’s community of players and artists.
Fender Tone Master Pro Guitar Workstation Features
- Over 100 Tone Master quality Amp & Effect Models
- Thousands of built-in Impulse Responses with a variety of cabinet and microphone options
- 3rd Party IR support
- 7” Color Touch-screen
- Innovative Song & Setlist modes
- 60 second Stereo Looper
- 4 Effects Loops for integrating your favorite pedals
- Instrument and XLR mic inputs
- 10 proprietary footswitch/encoders with LCD “scribble strips”
- Firmware updates over USB
- Compatible with Tone Master Pro Control desktop app for editing, sharing and downloading presets
- Bluetooth wireless connection for streaming audio from a mobile device
- Stereo 1/4” Headphone output jack for silent practice
- Over 500 User Presets with access to thousands more from the Cloud using the Tone Master Pro Control App
- Lightweight, under 9 lbs.