The Shape 40 delivers incredible sound and surprising low-end in a compact design! Being the most compact studio monitor in the Focal Professional line, listeners may not expect much from the Shape 40 monitor, but use them and you’ll soon realize their remarkable capabilities. These monitors can be used from 23 inches away (60cm), and they have astonishingly extended low end frequency response. Whether you have a room of less than 107ft2 (10m2), or an installation where compactness is paramount, Shape 40 is the perfect solution.
Focal Shape 40 4in Active Powered Studio Monitor Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Low tweeter directivity for a flexible listening position
- Designed without a port allowing it to be placed near a wall
- Numerous settings for optimal integration
- Accurate control, even in the very high end
- Flax sandwich cone: controlled and articulated bass, natural and detailed lower mid-range and upper mid-range registers
- Threads for ceiling and wall mounts (fastening accessories not supplied)
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.