The Friedman ASC-10 powered cabinet was designed and voiced for use with today's guitar amp modelers and profilers including Kemper Profiler, Line 6 HD Series, Fractal Audio Axe-Fx and others. The ASC-12 delivers rich authentic tones, allowing you to get the most out of these systems in live use and playback applications
The ASC-10 combines a high-end, 1 x 10” speaker cabinet with 500 watts of clean, analog power housed in a familiar and elegant design. This monitor is designed for both live use and playback applications and pushes the tone of your favorite modeler through the air while blending seamlessly with the rest of your rig. Thanks to the cabinet’s guitar-amplifier appearance, you’re able to maintain the look of a boutique amplifier backline. If you utilize amplifier modeling in your performances but need the immediacy and feel of a real speaker pushing air, the Friedman ASC-10 is a compact cabinet that packs a real punch.
Classic design with onstage convenience:
With the ASC-10, no one has to know that you’re running a modeling-based rig. Though the amplifier is delivering a full-range performance, it boasts the classic appearance of other top-tier Friedman guitar cabinets and blends right in with the rest of your backline.
Plenty of power & Celestion transducers
- Built in USA
- Crafted with the same look and care of traditional Friedman guitar cabinets
- Maintains the familiar guitar amplifier backline look, onstage
- Time-honored birch construction
- Custom voiced Celestion 10" speaker
The heart of the ASC-10 is its all-analog, bi-amped Class-G power section. Plenty of care was taken to choose the highest-quality materials for reliability and sonic clarity in designing this amplifier. As soon as you plug it in, your ears are greeted with warmth and detail that leave PA-style monitoring far behind. And at 500 non-digital watts, you’ll wield plenty of power for any performance.
- All-analog, Class G circuitry engineered for rich and pristine tone
- Bi-amped Design
- Celestion Custom 10” loudspeaker with 2.5" edge-wound voice coil
- Celestion PETP film compression driver with 1” voice coil
- Powerful enough to also be used as backline or a mobile PA
On the back panel you will find all the straightforward controls you need to tailor the ASC-10 to any situation. A simple level control and Low Cut switch keeps your frequencies and volume balanced. Both balanced XLR and 1/4” inputs offer the hookup flexibility needed.
Dave Friedman knows tone
- XLR and 1/4” inputs allow for different connectivity needs
- Low Cut switch controls frequencies below 100Hz
- Level control for proper onstage gain staging
Dave Friedman has been building one of the most stellar reputations in the guitar, amplifier, and effects industry for decades. His clientele - which includes some of the biggest names in electric guitar - continue to rely on him to keep them sounding their best night after night. When he puts his name on a piece of gear, you know it will get the job done.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- The Friedman name is synonymous with high-quality electric guitar products
- Crafted with the finest materials for flawless performance
- Every unit is inspected and tested using the highest level of quality control before shipping
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.