The Friedman ASM-12 took the industry by storm in 2016 and has quickly become the go to active stage monitor for players using modelers and profilers. The new ASC-12 offers the same features and sound as the ASM-12, but in a familiar combo style cabinet.
The Friedman ASC-12 powered cabinet was designed and voiced for use with today's guitar amp modelers and profilers including Kemper Profiler, Line 6 HD Series, Fractal Audio Axe-Fx and others. The ASC-12 delivers rich authentic tones, allowing you get the most out of these systems in live use and playback applications.
Friedman ASC-12 Active Two Way Modeler Profiler Monitor Features
- Bi-Amp power module with high efficiency Class G low frequency amplification with a high current output stage and custom signal processing, clip/limit, thermal, and short circuit protection
- Line level output for linking multiple speakers
- Optimized acoustic designs using a PETP film compression driver diaphragm
- Heat vented low frequency loudspeaker and a hand crafted in the USA, sturdy Baltic birch construction
- Controls include level knob, low-cut filter switch, ground lift and power switches
The ASC-12 features a Celestion 12" loudspeaker with a 2.5" edge wound voce coil and a premium Celestion high frequency compression driver. At the heart of the ASC-12 is a robust 500w Bi-Amp, Class-G amplifier that is anything but digital. This proprietary amplifier design delivers rich, full tone and a wide frequency response making it ideal for backline and stage monitoring.
The Friedman ASC-12 powered loudspeaker was designed using advanced acoustic and audio techniques with premium components, comprehensive protection circuitry, and robust construction to withstand the abuse of the road and provide years of consistent, reliable performance.
Fractal Audio, Axe-Fx, Kemper Profiler and Line 6 are registered trademarks of their respective companies and in no affiliated with Friedman Amplification.CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.