The Frameworks GFW-AV-LCD-25 AV stand features a LiftEEZ self-rising center tube piston can lift up to 40 pounds on its own. This deluxe quad legged stand holds larger screens up to 65”.
Gator Frameworks GFW-AV-LCD-25 Deluxe Piston Driven AV Stand Features
Removable Red Safety Trim:
- Weights above 40lbs will require a small amount of assistance from the user with max recommended weight at 100lbs
- Four legs provide more support and stability than a traditional tripod style
- Legs adjust for precision setup and uneven surfaces
- Min/Max height: 40.5/72 inches
- Comfortable twist knob to securely lock in height adjustments
- Universal VESA mount and hardware included for 100x100 to 640x400 hole patterns
- Allows for horizontal or vertically screen display
- Red, removable safety trim on feet
- Cable organization clip included
The red safety rings on the feet add a touch of visibility in a dark room or venue to reduce the risk of tripping. Simply remove the rings for a sleek and more subtle presentation.
The universal VESA mount is designed so that it may stay mounted to the screen at all times for easy removal and replace on the fly. The mounting plate is pre-drilled to be compatible with both 100 x 100 and 200 x 200 VESA hole patterns.
Sturdy tripod feet branch out from the base for a solid stance. When you are not using your stands, conveniently fold and collapse the feet into a compact unit ready for transport or storage.
The patented LiftEEZ self-rising center tube piston allows you to effortlessly raise and lower the height of the screen. The hydraulic lift assist makes this perfect for one-person operations.
Your setup stays firmly planted by utilizing the built-in leg locks at the base of the stand. Simply fold into position once the tripod legs are extended for added stability and prevent toppling when screen is attached.
Note: LCD/LED screen sold separately.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.