The Magellan Pre pedal provides powerful and intelligent sonic control in a pedalboard friendly layout. The MAGELLAN PRE is an all-analog full featured preamp pedal with a wide-range input gain control, 3-band equalization with sweepable mids, our unique foot switchable dual curve adjustable contour circuits, foot switchable mute circuit, aux input, headphone output, balanced/unbalanced main output and balanced XLR direct output.
This compact, lightweight pedal brings all of the tone and versatility of our MAGELLAN series bass amplifier designs into a small pedal format.
The MG-PRE-PEDAL is also a great companion to GENZLER'S 4 ON THE FLOOR Classic Overdrive Pedal, CRASH BOX-4 Classic Distortion Pedal and RE/Q 5 band EQ + Filter Pedal.
Genzler Magellan Analog Bass Pre/DI Pedal Features
- Wide Range Input Circuitry
- Input and Master Volume Controls
- Variable High Pass Filter
- Switchable Dual Contours (A & B)
- Independent Contour Controls
- Same Magellan 3 Band EQ with Sweepable Mids
- Signal mute
- Preamp Output—Capable of driving a Separate Power Amp
- Aux Input
- Headphone Output
- Studio Quality Direct Out Circuitry w/Pre or Post and GND Lift
- Lightweight Aluminum Chassis Construction