Alive and loud, the left-handed Electromatic Center Block guitars are designed for that pure and powerful Gretsch sound at high volume. The G5622LH Electromatic Center Block with V-Stoptail features a double-cutaway maple body with chambered spruce center block for dynamic resonance, high gain power and lightweight comfort.
Gretsch G5622LH Electromatic Left Handed Guitar Features
- Double-cutaway maple body with a chambered
spruce center block
- Lower set maple neck for effortless access and
- 12”-radius laurel fingerboard with 22 medium
jumbo frets and Neo-Classic™ thumbnail inlays
- Black Top Broad’Tron™ humbucking pickups
- Master volume with treble bleed circuit, master
tone, bridge pickup volume control, neck pickup
volume control and three-position toggle switch
- Anchored Adjusto-Matic™ bridge
- Graph Tech® NuBone® nut
- Nickel hardware and silver pickguard
- Available in Georgia Green
Dual Black Top Broad'Tron humbucking pickups deliver chiming highs with dynamic and articulate tone for enhanced sonic punch. Flexibly harness its sonic power with a versatile control layout consisting of a master volume control with treble bleed circuit, master tone, bridge and neck pickup volume controls and three-position pickup toggle switch.
Other features of the G5622LH include an anchored Adjusto-Matic bridge, V-Stoptail, Graph Tech NuBone nut and G-arrow knobs.
This lefty model sports a lush Georgia Green finish adorned with a silver pickguard, aged white body binding with multi-ply purfling and nickel hardware.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.