As the name suggests, the Headliner Low Profile Flight Case for Pioneer XDJ-XZ is custom designed to store and transport the Pioneer XDJ-XZ DJ controller. Low-profile also means less weight to carry around (the controller on its own is heavy enough), and no front or rear plates to remove (and misplace). It also includes heavy duty rubber wheels so you don’t break your back carrying it in and out of venues, and rubber feet to keep the case stable while in use.
Headliner HL10002 Low Profile Flight Case Features
- Custom-fit road case for the Pioneer XDJ-XZ
- Low-profile design for ease of use and transportation
- 3/8” (9mm) plywood with rugged hexagon laminate construction
- Heavy-duty steel ball corners
- Recessed spring-loaded padded handles
- Recessed butterfly latches with padlock staples
- Heavy-duty wheels
- Rubber feet
- Easy locking tongue and groove lid
- 1” high-density foam interior lining
- Foam pads under lid to protect jog wheels and display
- Interior space for cable management
Headliner flight cases are built to withstand the rigors of life on the road. Whether traveling by land or air, Headliner’s range of heavy-duty flight cases are guaranteed to offer maximum protection for your gear. Built from 3/8” (9mm) plywood with rugged hexagon laminate exterior and high-density foam lined interior, they also feature steel ball corners, aluminum profiles, recessed spring-loaded padded handles, and butterfly latches with padlock staples. In addition to protecting your gear, Headliner cases are designed for ease of use. They feature an easy locking tongue and groove lid, and have ample interior space for cable management.