iRig Stream Solo makes it easy to podcast and stream with serious audio quality. Easily connect any mixer, keyboard or other instrument to your iPhone, iPad or Android device to record and stream with all of today's top apps, and exclusive features optimized for social media.
iRig Stream Pro plugs into all the latest iPhones, iPads and Android devices via headphone jack (or earbud adaptors). And with two AA batteries, you can enjoy hours of reliable performance anywhere.
RCA inputs make it easy to connect any line-level audio source, and a unique TRRS earbud lets you connect a headset to speak over your music, with independent vocal control. And a loopback function lets you stream audio from your device, sing or jam along, and feed that audio back to a second app like Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok and more.
iRig Stream Solo works with any app that records or streams audio or video, so you’ll never stop finding new ways to use it. To get you started, it includes iRig Recorder 3 LE (iPhone/iPad/Android) – an easy-to-use, high quality audio and video recording app.
IK Multimedia iRig Stream Solo Audio Interface Features
- Line-level audio interface for iPhone, iPad and Android
- Stereo RCA line inputs for turntables, mixers & instruments
- 3.5mm TRRS input / headphone output to connect earbuds
- Loop-back mixes in your device’s audio with incoming signals
- MONO summing option for compatibility with the most apps
- Direct monitoring to check your sound before going live
- Works with all your favorite apps
- Runs off two AA batteries (included)