The Lucydreamer by JAM Pedals is a Dry / Wet overdrive created with the wants and needs of today’s guitar masters in mind!
JAM Pedals Lucydreamer Overdrive Pedal Features
- Right footswitch engages the Lucydreamer
- Left footswitch engages the high-gain-stage
- LEVEL controls the master output level
- TONE adjusts the Overdrive’s tone
- GAIN sets the Overdrive’s gain level
- MIX sets the blend ratio between the clean and overdriven signal
- Internal trimmer to set the high-gain-stage’s output level
The Lucydreamer’s overdrive circuit can track every little nuance of your playing with a wide gain-stage spectrum, ranging from highly dynamic tube-amp-like break-up, all the way to full-bodied high-gain saturation, while effortlessly maintaining clarity of your chord voicings!
It is voiced to allow more low-end to come through while also introducing a slight and carefully calibrated mid-hump that tube amps love so much.
Owing its clipping merits to JAM’s “secret” chip, the Lucydreamer fluently tackles all the traditional tasks of an overdrive pedal, while at the same time invites you to discover new ways of expression through its clean signal blending. This will work wonders when paired with an already overdriven valve amp! Set the mix knob just right to introduce the desired amount of overdrive into your clean signal.
Widen your palette of sounds, minimize pedalboard real estate, and elevate your tone with the Lucydreamer!