The 15-inch PRX915XLF subwoofer, part of the JBL PRX900 Series powered loudspeakers and subwoofers, takes professional portable PA performance to a new level with advanced acoustics, comprehensive DSP, unrivaled power performance and durability, and complete BLE control via the JBL Pro Connect app.
JBL PRX915XLF Powered Subwoofer Features
- 915SG 15” ferrite magnet woofer with 3” voice-coil
- Low-noise, low-distortion gain staging design
- Lightweight, efficient Class D amplification
- Color LCD screen provides access to comprehensive DSP suite
- DriveRack Technology includes Automatic Feedback Suppression, system limiter and 20ms of speaker delay in 100-microsecond intervals for time-aligned systems
- Optimized presets for pairing full-range speakers with subwoofers
- Quiet fanless operation
- JBL Pro Connect app allows full system control of up to 10 speakers and line integration with JBL EON ONE MK2, PRX ONE, and EON700 systems
- BLE networking via JBL Pro Connect app
- 18mm birch cabinet features optimized bracing for smooth low-frequency response
- Two integrated handles (top and side)
- Mount: M20 pole cup
- Ultra-low system latency: <1ms
- Backed by industry-leading seven-year warranty
The PRX915XLF subwoofer, part of the JBL PRX900 Series powered loudspeakers and subwoofers, takes professional portable PA performance to a new level with advanced acoustics, comprehensive DSP, unrivaled power performance and durability and complete BLE control via the JBL Pro Connect app. The PRX900 series is a versatile solution for DJs and bands, music venues, rental houses, corporate A/V providers, or anyone who needs durable professional systems that deliver powerful, room-filling sound in any portable or installed scenario.
This 15-inch powered subwoofer is built from the ground up to leverage JBL’s most advanced acoustic innovations. A high-performance driver—powered by an ultra-efficient 2,000-watt Class D amplifier—delivers clear, defined bass with smooth low-frequency extension at maximum volume.
The PRX915XLF’s class-leading DSP package, accessible via onboard LCD or the JBL Pro Connect app, includes 6-band parametric EQ for system tuning and nuanced tonal control, plus a lowpass filter and 20ms delay.
The JBL Pro Connect app provides complete hardware and DSP control of up to 10 speakers; integrate with JBL EON ONE MK2, PRX ONE and EON700 systems, and access app-only functions including speaker snapshots and grouping.
The PRX915XLF is designed to withstand the rigors of the road, and is enclosed in an 18mm birch cabinet with optimized bracing for smooth low-frequency response and improved durability. Like with every JBL product, everything is reinforced by industry-leading test and validation protocols and backed by a seven-year warranty.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.