With the addition of the nondescript-looking Little Black Buffer you will effectively restore all the high-end detail and power lost by long cable runs and multiple effects! Because the Little Black Buffer is an on-all-the-time sort of thing, you can save precious real estate by mounting it on the underside of your pedalboard. Plug your guitar straight into the input then out into your pedal chain. No need for a switch. Give the Little Black Buffer a try. You’ll wonder how you went so long without one.
Keeps your tone clear, powerful, and pristine
If you’re as pedal happy as we are at JHS, you’re going to want a quality buffer in your signal chain. The Little Black Buffer is like giving your guitar’s tone a shot of adrenaline, ensuring it hits your amp with the same strength and character as it left your fingers.
Convenient low-profile design
An active buffer, such as the Little Black Buffer, is content to be a workhorse piece of gear that quietly does its job in the background. That’s why we designed this little guy to be compact, sturdy, and simple to integrate into your rig.
JHS Little Black Buffer Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- Converts your guitar’s hi-Z signal to lo-Z for driving long cables and pedal chains
- Retains the original tone of your guitar without tone loss from other gear in your signal chain
- Small size is ideal for saving pedalboard space
- Can easily be mounted underneath your board
- Built rugged
- Black powder coating keeps the buffer hidden in the background
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.