The Caverns Delay Reverb V2 dual-effect pedal from Keeley Electronics combines delay and reverb for the perfect end to any pedal board. It features Keeley's analog-style tape delay with modulation options. The 650ms of warm delay combine with Spring, Shimmer, or Modulated Reverb.
Caverns now comes with a True-Bypass or Trails option, and because of its small and compact design, it is a perfect fit for any fly-rig or small board where you have tight space requirements. The New V2 features Keeley's most popular time-based effects, blended perfectly via a design fine-tuned for over two years. Simply put, it will be an amazing addition to any board.
Keeley Electronics Caverns V2 Reverb and Delay Pedal – Features
The Reverb side of the pedal features 3 cavernous sounds:
- Spring Mode - Blackface Amp style spring reverb with F Style Tremolo
- Modulation Mode - Choral modulation to the reverb for a huge, cavernous space
- Shimmer Mode - Reverb with emphasis on octave-up voices in the reverb trails
The Delay side of the pedal incorporates Keeley's popular Magnetic Echo circuit:
- Designed to emulate analog tape delay lines.
- Three way switchable modulation gives you options for adding Wow and Flutter to the repeats.
- Perfectly voiced echoes sit well in the mix, either clean or with distortion.
Top-Mounted Jacks allow for a compact pedalboard layout.
The Keeley Caverns Delay Reverb V2 builds on the old Caverns pedal by giving players a more open and logical control layout with more space between the foot switches.
True-Bypass or Trails option gives you the freedom to create huge caverns of sounds and lets them ring out even after you turn the pedal off. Our buffers are engineered to retain your tone and to feed your amplifier a full-strength signal.
The New Caverns Delay Reverb V2 is entirely built in the United States. Keeley's veteran crew builds the most reliable and road-worthy gear.
Use two TRS Breakout cables for effects patching or to use the Caverns with a pro switching system.
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.