The Keeley Electronics Fuzz Bender is a 5 knob - 3 transistor modern fuzz pedal using a combination of high-gain Silicon and silky-smooth Germanium. What makes fuzz better? Active EQ. Using two gyrators as an active EQ gives you the ability to create massive fuzz tones not possible with the typical square-wave boxes. Pummel your amp with over 20dB of boost/cut at 100Hz and 10K Hz.
Keeley Electronics Fuzz Bender Pedal Features
- Five Knob Hybrid Fuzz with Japanese Germanium Transistor
- Ginormous Level and Fuzz controls you can move with your feet!
- Gyrator Bass and Treble controls with 20 dB boost each!
- Bias Control for glitchy-velcro attack
- Great for guitar AND bass!
The Fuzz Bender is built around vintage Japanese Germanium to create its monumental fuzz tones. With the all-new Bias Control, you control the attack and decay of your notes. Anything from Fat Square Waves and Angular Fuzz to glitchy-Velcro attacks are possible with the Bias Control. The Fuzz Bender's five knobs is proof that size matters when creating a new and epic world of fuzz!
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.