Designed with enhanced visibility and accuracy, Korg’s Pitchclip 2 is the perfect choice for simple and efficient tuning. With a more compact and stylish design, the Pitchclip 2 can go and perform anywhere. Put one in your pocket, or in your case, and always be in tune!
An evolution of Korg’s popular Pitchclip tuner, the Pitchclip 2 is an all-new clip-on tuner with a compact body and simple operation allows you to tune quickly and easily. Simply attach it to the headstock of your instrument, turn on the switch, then just play a string and the tuner shows the exact amount of pitch difference. The Pitchclip 2 is designed from the player’s point of view and features high tuning precision with excellent visibility, an enhanced clip for even better holding power, and a reverse display function that will be appreciated by left-handed users.
Korg Pitchclip 2 Clip on Tuner Features
- Even more compact and stylish design; Simple and easily readable LED display
- Clip with enhanced holding power and a rubberized grip that protects your instrument
- Improved detection accuracy in the low-frequency region
- Reverse function vertically inverts the meter display
- 24-hour battery life, and an auto-power-off function