The original one-handed Kyser Quick-Change capo specifically designed for classical guitars. It does not have a radius which matches the flat fretboard and is has just the right amount of spring tension for nylon classical strings. This Kyser Quick-Change capo is expertly engineered and built to last. It is reliable and does just what it is designed to do — clearly raise the pitch of the classical guitar so you can play in a different key without retuning or changing fingering.
Seasoned professionals and beginning players alike appreciate how the Kyser Quick-Change capo helps them transpose their classical guitar in seconds, with only one hand. The beauty of the Kyser Quick-Change capo is in its simplicity. Kyser pioneered this design and although often imitated, a Kyser is never equaled. There is no substitute for a genuine Kyser Quick-Change capo. Made by hand in Texas, USA. Guaranteed for life.
Kyser KG Quick-Change Classical Capo Features
- Specifically designed for classical / flamenco guitars with nylon strings and flat fretboards
- The original one-handed Quick-Change capo
- Strong, lightweight aluminum with steel spring
- Parks on the guitar's headstock when not in use
- Made in USA and guaranteed for life