Catalyst 100 is a dual-channel 1x12 combo amplifier that performs like a traditional guitar amp—while providing the increased versatility of a modern amplifier. Occupying the middle position in the Catalyst family of guitar amplifiers—which range from 200 to 60 watts—the 100-watt Catalyst 100 is powerful enough for most gigs, while also sporting studio-friendly features such as a USB audio interface.
The Catalyst 100 amplifier offers six Original Amp Designs—ranging from pristine clean to modern high-gain—crafted using our renowned HX® sound design techniques to ensure exceptional tone and feel. This powerful and sturdily constructed combo is equally suited for stage or studio use, and features an XLR line output and a 4-channel USB recording interface.
Also included is a Boost circuit customized for each amp type, a dedicated Reverb section with six reverb types, 18 additional effects, an effects loop, a Power Amp input for using Catalyst 100 as a powered speaker, MIDI In (via DIN connector or USB), and power attenuation options for playing at any volume. The free Catalyst Edit app for desktop and mobile devices provides deep editing capabilities.
Add an optional LFS2 footswitch for even more flexibility, and an optional cover to protect your combo.
Line 6 Catalyst 100 Electric Guitar Amplifier Combo Features
- 100-watt, dual-channel 1x12 combo amp (with optional LFS2 footswitch)
- Catalyst 100 operates like a traditional amp—but provides increased versatility
- 6 Original Amp Designs—pristine clean to modern high-gain
- Dedicated Boost and Reverb sections (6 reverb types), 18 Effects (3 types)
- Power attenuator (half power, 0.5 watts, Mute) for reduced volume
- XLR line output for pro connection to P.A. or recording devices
- Effects loop and Power Amp input for integrating external devices
- MIDI In via DIN connector or USB
- 2-channel audio interface, MIDI, and Mac®/iOS®/PC/AndroidTM connectivity via USB
- Free Catalyst Edit app for desktop and mobile devices