The Martin 000C12-16E Acoustic Electric Nylon String Guitar is ideal for any classical guitarist looking to take their classical guitar playing to the next level. This auditorium-style guitar is anchored by the timeless design and build methods employed by Martin - featuring a Sitka spruce gloss top and satin-finished mahogany back and sides for bright treble response and plenty of volume. It comes equipped with Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT1 electronics, providing you with a rich, accurate sound when amplified and truly expanding the possibilities when you plug into an acoustic amplifier, PA system, or recording interface.
Martin 000C12-16E Acoustic Electric Nylon String Guitar Features
- Martin 16 Series Instrument
- Martin 000-12 Fret Body Size
- Sitka Spruce Top with Gloss Finish
- Mahogany back and sides with Satin Finish
- Standard Taper Low Profile Neck
- Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT1 electronics bring a fully modern performance and studio platform to an instrument family steeped in tradition.
The Martin 000C12-16E included a soft-shell case and is strung with Martin Premium Classical Strings.