In response to suggestions from Martin Owners Club members, the Martin 0015M offers an authentic blues-type guitar reminiscent of small bodied Martins of the 1930's.
Favored by legions of blues players, these mahogany bodied guitars have a warm tone and clear voice all their own. The 0015M is further enhanced tonally by Martin's A-frame Sitka bracing. A single ring wood rosette is used in keeping with the old 30s tradition. The genuine mahogany 14-fret neck has the classic solid headstock with vintage-style Gotoh tuners. Fingerboard and "belly" bridge are Morado. Nut and compensated saddle are bone. This beautiful, soulful guitar is finished in satin lacquer over a rich dark-stained body. All you need to add is the blues.
Martin 0015M Acoustic Guitar Features
- Solid mahogany top, back and sides give warmth while maintaining clarity
- Modified low oval neck shape is comfortable, allowing for easy soloing and chord changes
- The 00 style body is small yet still produces a great full sound
- Designed for fingerstyle and blues players
- Includes a hard Martin case