The Martin BC-16E acoustic-electric bass is ideal if you love to write and practice on an unplugged bass but also need the option to plug it in to record or play live with your band. The BC-16E includes a solid Sitka spruce top, East Indian rosewood back and sides, and forward shifted scalloped bracing to deliver deep, thumping Martin tone whether your un-plugged or using the built-in Fishman electronics.
Martin BC-16E Acoustic Electric Bass Guitar Features
- Martin 16 Series instrument
- M-14 Fret Cutaway (0000-14 Fret Cutaway) body size
- Sitka Spruce top
- East Indian Rosewood back and sides
- Standard taper neck with ebony fingerboard
- Fishman Matrix VT Enhance NT2 electronics
- Includes soft shell case
The Martin BC-16E also sports a fast, comfortable neck so you can keep the rhythm section tight. The BC-16E is strung with Martin Authentic Acoustic Bass Strings.