The Martin GPC-X2E Acoustic Electric Guitar stands comfortably at the intersection of full sound, full body, and full comfort, without needing to go to the maximum size. This Grand Performance sized model features a cutaway body with a Sitka spruce top and high-pressure laminate (HPL) back and sides. New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard kick up the visual flair of the GPC-X2E, while the Performing Artist neck, fingerboard, and bridge of select hardwood improve the feel and open up the resonance and sound transfer, bringing its vibrant tones front and center.
Martin GPC-X2E Acoustic Electric Guitar Features
- Martin X Series
- Body Size is a Grand Performance 14-Fret Cutaway
- Sitka Spruce top on #MAT GPCX2E 01
- Sapele top on #MAT GPCX2E 03
- High-Pressure Laminate (HPL) back and sides
- Available in different color/finish options
- High-Performance Taper/Performing Artist Neck
- Fishman MX Electronics
- Includes soft gig bag
The Martin GPC-X2E is equipped with Fishman MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan 2.0 strings. The GPC-X2E comes with a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior and foam padding.