The YC5 Rock piano adds a lot of bite to your pop/rock recording, and fits beautifully in a mix with drums and electric instruments. Its characteristic bright timbre is adapted for expressive playing and suitable also for some jazz recording sessions.
YC5 is modelled from a well known Japanese grand piano, frequently seen on stages and widely appreciated by touring artists for its musical qualities and reliability. It is also a popular instrument at conservatories and other music schools.
The updated model in Pianoteq 6 refines the attack and soundboard model of YC5, bringing increased clarity and authenticity.
Modartt Pianoteq YC5 Rock Piano Features
- YC5 rock piano
- Pop demos
- Jazz demos
- Blues demos
- Modern demos
- Classical demos
- Impeccable modeling of a world-class Japanese grand piano
- Three variants to cover a variety of situations:
- Stage: bright, percussive sound that works great in rock and pop tracks, as well as ballads
- Chamber: ideal for solo piano that needs a full, rich timbre
- Studio: the close-miked perspective you often need