Forget using a pillow or your lap to support your string instrument while you work. MusicNomad has developed a better way to work on your string instrument. The 5-in-1 Cradle Cube neck support is made of an innovative soft gel material to gently yet fully support either side of the neck. With 5 varying heights and angles, it works great for all string instruments—acoustic guitars, electric guitars, ukuleles, violins, banjos, mandolins and more. Safe on all instrument finishes, the Cradle Cube helps you change strings quicker and do repairs and maintenance in a secure and sturdy way.
Music Nomad MN206 Cradle Cube Neck Support Features
CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 WARNING
- High curved neck support, ideal for acoustic guitars & bigger body stringed instruments
- 4" high flat angles on two sides of cube to support fretboard/fingerboard when working on the back of all string instruments. Lay cube on side.
- 4" high curved angles on two sides of cube to support back of neck for electric guitars and lower profile string instruments. Lay cube on side.
- Turn cube over and it becomes a tool storage
- Holds guitar secure while changing strings.
- Handy lip on either side spreads strings apart to access fretboard
- Soft gel outer material makes is safe to use with all finishes
- Works well with ukuleles and other stringed instruments
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.