Music Nomad quality – raising the bar in equipment care! Music Nomad’s MN673 patent pending Nut Files feature a revolutionary diamond coating & round “string-shape” blade design resulting in smooth, precision cuts. They cut & polish slots at the same time & do not drift like common toothed files. The industrial, even diamond coating cuts & polishes all the most common nut materials such as nylon, bone, graphite & TUSQ. They even work amazing on saddles. We added an ergonomic handle for total comfort & control of your cut, or you can remove the blade from the handle as an alternative cutting option. This custom set comes with 5 Nut File sizes for Bass Guitar. We even include a compact, strong aluminum case.
Music Nomad MN673 5-Piece Bass Guitar Nut Files Features
- Bass Guitar Nut File Set (.046”, .065", .085", .105", .130") with Industrial Strength Diamond Coating. Comes in a Compact, Lightweight and Strong Aluminum Case: 3" x 6" x 1.4"
- Innovative Round "String-Shape" Blade Design that won't Bend, Resulting in Smooth, Precision Cuts
- Laser Engraved Size on Each Blade Plus Ergonomic Handle and Convenient Workbench Hang Hole
- Perfect for Cutting and Polishing at the Same Time for New or Existing Nut Slots
- Great for All the Most Common Nut Materials such as Nylon, Bone, Graphite & TUSQ. They Even Work Amazing on Saddles